Family Law | Representation in Juvenile Court | Criminal Defense | Wills
When individuals are facing the legal system, they need to work with an attorney who can provide an honest and realistic assessment of their options and the possible outcomes. They need a lawyer who will educate them about their rights and then fight to protect those rights.
At the law office of Montpelier, Cole, Della-Rodolfa & Ford, P.C., you will find a team of lawyers who have experience you can count on. With decades of experience, we offer individuals in Knoxville and throughout East Tennessee the representation they need in a range of legal matters, including:
- Family law: We represent individuals in all aspects of divorce and help parents protect the best interests of their children in matters involving the Department of Children's Services.
- Juvenile representation: Our legal team handles a range of juvenile matters, including custody, teen delinquency and guardian ad litem.
- Criminal defense: We fight to have individuals' criminal charges — such as drunk driving and drug possession — dismissed or have punishments mitigated.
- Simple wills: We work with our clients to create simple wills and other basic estate planning documents.
- Personal health care documents: We draft living wills, powers of attorney and other documents, which may be necessary for legal ramifications of illness, disability or death.
Experience And Trust You Can Count On
One of the most common complaints the Tennessee bar receives is from people who do not receive enough communication from their lawyers. When you work with our firm, you can trust that we will work hard for you every step of the way. You can also trust that we will be available for communication. Our paralegal is familiar with the details of each case, but clients work directly with our attorneys during the process.
Contact An Established Law Firm
If you are interested in learning more about your legal options and the counsel we provide, contact us to schedule a free telephone consultation. We can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 865-951-7324.
Montpelier, Cole, Della-Rodolfa & Ford, P.C., and the attorneys practicing out of the office of Montpelier, Cole, Della-Rodolfa & Ford, P.C., do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, or religion, and welcomes persons no matter their preferences or backgrounds.
IRS Circular 230 /Tax Disclosure: Any information provided to you by Montpelier, Cole, Della-Rodolfa & Ford, P.C,. and its employees and agents, or by any of the attorneys practicing out of the office of Montpelier, Cole, Della-Rodolfa & Ford, P.C. , is not intended to be construed as tax advice. Any U.S. federal tax information contained or inferred in any communication with this firm is not intended or written to be used for the purpose of (a) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (b) promotion, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matter [s]. A tax attorney or CPA may be a useful resource for financial matters.